Monday, August 13, 2012

Fruit Smoothie

Hi all!

Happy Monday!  We had a great weekend with family and I'm heading into a fun week and relaxing weekend.  I have started back up with having a fruit smoothie for breakfast in an effort to get back in shape.  I thought I would share my recipe in case anyone needs a healthy, high protein breakfast idea.



I buy store brand yogurt because it has the lowest amount of sugar and highest amount of protein.  I usually use berries but you can use any kind of fruit and it is delicious!



Yum!


2 comments

  1. I must try this! Wonder if you could use frozen berries? Or did you just use fresh? I've always wanted to try a "healthy" smoothie with spinach but have always thought it would taste funny. Can't wait to blend this up! Thanks for the great recipe! Cheers!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I guess I never said but I use frozen berries usually but fresh is good too. Hope you like it!

      Delete

previous next