Monday, January 23, 2012

Things I'm Loving Lately

Hi all!

It's been awhile since I did a post about what I'm loving lately. If you're new here I love hearing about new products so I figured, why not share what I think works well, or tastes delicious!


Never in my life have I had dark circles under my eyes until 7 months ago when a little miss was born. I have been using Maybelline Instant Age Rewind Dark Circle Eraser (color-brightening) and I really like it. It lightens under my eyes and when I put makeup on I almost look normal. ;)


Jacob's aunt and uncle brought Black Box wine to Christmas and they are quite the wine connoisseurs. We were kinda surprised to see wine in a box but I have to say, it is delicious. We don't drink during the week so it's nice to be able to open it and still have it be good the following weekend. Oh yeah, it's 4 bottles of wine in 1 box and is around $25.....we love the Cab Sav.



I have given up pop and sugar in an effort to lose the last of the baby weight. I do miss my afternoon Coke but I found a replacement that I like! A cup of Vanilla Chai Tea and a tangerine are my new afternoon friends. :)

Remember how I said I gave up sugar? Right. Well, I gave it up, then took it back up all in 1 day last week when I found these cookies. You see, M can't have dairy so that means I haven't had dairy for almost 3 months. It's really not that big of a deal but I do miss ice cream and a good cookie. When I saw these and that they are dairy free and no high fructose corn syrup.....YES PLEASE! So, I binged and I'm back on the wagon.....but these are a great organic alternative to Oreos and they taste just like the real thing!


I have been using Cera Ve as a daily moisturizer for years now. When I saw a segment on the Today Show about Cera Ve PM and how it is such a great deep moisturizer and I couldn't agree more. I love it and it's only $12 a bottle at Target.



As part of my Christmas gift I got 2 great shower/bath products and I love them both. Pair them with a glass or two of Black Box wine and it's pretty close to a great night for me....add in a few cookies and I'm in heaven. :)



I have really dry skin and both of these products are awesome. I love L'Occitane!


Any products you are loving?


Emily


Post a Comment

previous next