Friday, August 5, 2011

Home Decorators Collection

One store that I haven't thought of in forever is Home Decorators Collection. I received their magazine in the mail randomly the other day and I was impressed. I always found them pretty hit or miss with some over priced items and others that looked cheap. Here are a few pieces I like:
I love all things tufted so these 2 pieces are awesome in my book. I especially love the sofa. I wish it was in the budget because it would look lovely in the reading nook of our bedroom.

They are now carrying the ever popular aluminum bar stools. I think they are pricey at $149



A buffet that isn't bad for less than $300



I love a pedestal table
A pretty rug that would look nice in our entryway


Bathroom sconce that is different from the usual suspects


A lovely traditional mirror. I would love it over a modern dresser


Cheery bistro set

What do you think? Are you loving' HD like I am? Check them out here!
I thought I should mention I'm not getting any compensation for my opinions :)



Emily


2 comments

  1. I'm actually getting that black side board for my newly painted dining room. It'll be my first time ordering there but it seems to have good reviews.

    ReplyDelete

previous next