Tuesday, February 8, 2011

Things I'm Loving: February Edition

Hi all!

I haven't done one of these posts in awhile so I think I'm due. Here are the top things I'm loving these days.


1. Hobby Lobby
It's been forever since we lived near a HL so this is a big deal for me. It's so nice to have another fabric/craft store to consider when working on a project.



2. DVR
Yes, Jacob and I are just joining the 21st century and have DVR for the first time ever.
It's ah-mahzing!



3. Feeling baby girl kick
I can't explain the feeling just that I love it and it is so comforting.



4. Dr. Pepper
I have been treating myself to one of these about every afternoon and I look forward to it all day. Yum!



5. My sewing machine
My sewing machine is actually my mom's so it is a lot older than what is pictured but it works great and it was free. I have been using it a lot to make pillows and a cover for our ottoman and possibly curtains for the nursery soon.



6. S'mores
Jacob and I have been enjoying our fireplace by making s'mores probably more than we should each week. I have been craving them so keeping the stuff on hand has been a must for the last few weeks. :)



7. Salty Carmel Hot Chocolate
I am loving Starbuck's hot chocolate. It is delicious but from what I have read it's pretty bad for you. I usually just get a regular hot chocolate but sometimes I splurge for the Starbuck's version because it's so good!



8. Shark Steam Mop


My mother in law bought us this steam mop when we moved because our house is primarily hardwood floors. I can honestly say I love it and would recommend it to anyone that is considering a chemical free way to clean. It is really easy to use and it's amazing the dirt that it picks up. We don't have the purple one but the one that I think they call the pocket mop because it has 3 different heads and a carpet mop (which I have yet to try).


What are you loving these days?


Emily

Post a Comment

previous next