Monday, February 7, 2011

HGTV Green Home 2011

Hi all!
I hope everyone had a great weekend. Jacob's mom was here and we had a nice time relaxing and visiting. We were also able to organize and basement, which turned out to be a relatively easy project that was very rewarding because it looks like a whole new space! We also started on the painting project I have planned for the powder room. I'm hoping I can make some headway today and get the worst part over but I'm not sure I can do it without Jacob's help.

I can't wait to share with you the after pictures.....hopefully very soon!

Are you sick of HGTV Green Homes yet? I hope not because I have one left to share with you.









I love the organic feel of the master bedroom and the hanging pendants!




All images found here

All in all I like the feel of this house more than the 2009 and 2010 homes but not as much as the first house I shared with you, 2008.

I also received the fabric for my family room pillows so I hope to make those in the next few days and finally reveal that room even though it is far from being finished.

Have a great day!


Emily

2 comments

  1. Wish I was there to help you!!! I can't wait to see the finished result!

    ReplyDelete

previous next