Friday, January 28, 2011

Baby News

Happy Friday!

Today is our only niece's 1st birthday so we have a fun weekend of celebration ahead. We found out some wonderful baby news last week at our 20 week ultrasound. We are having a girl!

Here she is!

A lot of people have said she looks like me, which I think is interesting.


In other baby news we have taken the plunge and bought our first piece of baby furniture. Wow....I guess this is really happening! A lot of realities setting in with confirming she is a girl, starting to feel movement, and buying baby things!

We purchased our glider and ottoman in a green and white stripe in hopes it will work for a future boy if we get so lucky.

Here is the fabric palette I have decided on for our little girl:

Green and white is chair and ottoman, colorful damask is the crib skirt and bumper trim, pink circles is bumper and possible curtains.....or I might do the colorful fabric as curtains. I haven't decided. The crib sheet will be a green maybe with stripes and/or polka dots.

We will be buying a crib in the upcoming weeks as soon as I finish my research.

Have a great weekend!


Emily


3 comments

  1. b.e.a.utiful! from the baby girl...to the fabrics and ideas! I can't wait to see it all come to life!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats on a baby girl! I love the fabric choices, can't wait to see the final product.

    ReplyDelete

previous next