Tuesday, October 26, 2010

Needing Inspiration

Hi all!

I'm back! After a wonderful trip home to Ohio I'm happy to be getting settled in back at home. It's far from fall-like here so I'm sad I left behind the cooler temperatures but it will have to do. I'm itching for a new project but I don't have any inspiration. Ever feel like this? I do quite often.

I ran across this picture, which I had saved many years ago and lost when my previous computer died. It was something I wanted to do in our apartment here in FL but I never could find a map that I loved.

I still love it and might try to incorporate it into our home at some point if I can find a map I love.

What projects are you working on right now? I need some inspiration!

Emily

2 comments

  1. love this image! do you know what kind of pottery/ceramics that are in the photo? I love the color. Right now I'm working on painting my french country craigslist dining chairs, when they are done they will be less french country and more shabby chic!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I wish I did know because they are beautiful. Sorry :( That sounds like a great project!

    ReplyDelete

previous next