Friday, July 23, 2010

Gray, gray, gray

Hello there!

Jacob and I are out of town this weekend so I have scheduled posts so you won't be left all alone. ;) One thing that is "in" now in the decor world is gray. Everywhere. So, in my attempt to gain inspiration for a post I went to one of my favorite sites, DecorPad simply searched for gray rooms. Here is what they came up with that I love:

I'm a huge fan of subway tile
If it's tufted, I'll probably love it so that is what initially drew my eye to this room but then it was the fact they paired gold with gray, which is different and looks beautiful here
I love a pedestal table
I love the textured (looks like grasscloth wallpaper) and the detailing on the stairs
So clean and crisp
I love this look for a formal living room
Another look I love for a sitting room this one is a bit more traditional
I love the different fabrics and textures and the nailhead trim doesn't hurt either
I would love a butler's pantry someday, swoon!
Gallery wall, chandelier, gray wall---yes, please!
Happy Friday!

Emily

Post a Comment

previous next