Tuesday, June 22, 2010

West Elm Fall Preview


Hello!

We are back from a wonderful visit to Ohio. We made the trek to attend a college friend's wedding and as a bonus got to spend time with Jacob's brother and mom and then my mom, dad, brother, sister-in-law, and my 5 month old niece. I could go on and on about my niece (we are so happy to finally be an aunt and uncle....can you tell?) Vivy but I will spare you the details about how cute and sweet she is. :)

When we returned last night we had the new West Elm catalog waiting on us. Here are a few pictures of what they are calling the Fall Preview. I don't know about you but it seems way too soon to be talking about fall since yesterday was the first day of summer. That's retail for you.

I love the ink color on the wall contrasted with the espresso and white furniture


Love the mounted light, although I don't think it's for sale

This is the pendant from the first picture. I love the natural but still sophisticated feel!

I think these are a chic storage option for magazines, throws, etc.

Cool jute cube

You can't really tell but these curtains have a small chevron print. Love them!

I'm playing catch up today so I have to run! I hope everyone has a wonderful day!

Emily

Post a Comment

previous next