Wednesday, June 23, 2010

Inspiring Blogger: Rare and Beautiful Treasures


Good morning!

I'm up early this morning for no reason.....ugh. At least I can be productive, right? I am due to do another inspiring blogger post and if you all aren't aware of the blog Rare and Beautiful Treasures you need to check it out.

Erin is a wife and a new mom to the precious Wynn. Besides providing inspiration when she posts, Erin is great about posting beautiful pictures as well. Here are a few of her house, which she says is a "new old house" because of all the character she and her husband added when they built it in 2008.

I love the character of the stairs. I would love to have this exact entryway!
I think the built in plate holder is genius and really dresses up the room
I love the openness of the kitchen and look at those pendants!
Love the moulding in the master bedroom


Isn't the nursery beautiful? Did I mention that Erin hand painted the stripes and made the crib bedding? She is obviously so talented in so many ways!
I love the charming guest bedroom made especially for Erin's nephews
Stop over and check out Rare and Beautiful Treasures. I promise you won't be disappointed!

Emily

Post a Comment

previous next