Tuesday, May 25, 2010

Top 10 Things I Can't Live Without

Hello!

I thought I would switch it up and do something different today. A few of you have mentioned wanting to get to know me better so I thought I would do a post on the things I'm loving right now.

The top 10 things I can't live without:

1. I have been getting a lot of use out of my jean shorts. They are perfect for running errands and staying cool yet still stylish.

2. Here is something that will always be on my list because it's something I can't live without. Coffee. I start my day with a steaming cup and if you know me, you know it's best not to try to talk to me until I have had at least a few sips.


3. Another thing that will always be on my list is my Macbook Pro. I love it and wouldn't be able to live without it. Okay, maybe but I wouldn't be happy about it.


4. I am in love with Lollia lotions, right now especially the Inspire scent.
5. I am lovin' these sea glass lamps from Crate and Barrel. I just wish I had a place for them in my home!


6. I am about to show what a big nerd I am right now....I am in love with the Harbor Master game on my iphone. You move boats in and out of the harbor and it is addicting. It's free....download it and let me know if you don't get hooked!

7. I am lovin' OPI's That's HOT! pink on my toes for the summer. It's the perfect beach color.

8. One of my favorite treats is Jamba Juice. I would drink it everyday if I could!

9. Summer has arrived in South Florida, which means that I do not leave home without sunglasses. I got an early birthday gift from my mother in law of Michael Kors Aviators and I love them.
10. Z Gallerie is one of my favorite stores to head to when I need inspiration. I ran across these coasters and think they are so glam but functional at the same time. I think I need them.


I hope that you have enjoyed getting to see a glimpse into my life. What can you not live without right now?

Have a great day!

Emily

6 comments

  1. Fun post girl! I might have to copy this soon and do my top ten =) I agree about mostly everything on this list! I hope you have a great day! ~Andrea

    ReplyDelete
  2. Do it Andrea! I can't wait to see what you post. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I can't live without Jamba Juice either (Orange Dream Machine w/bananas & protein) or my coffee every morning. Ahhhh! You're so cute, I love your blog - too bad you're so far away, I'd love to do a shopping day with you - but I think we'd get into some serious trouble! HA!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Bullie-I think you should do a post like mine too so I can see what else you would pick! Serious trouble is right! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Speaking of coffee--I can't live without the cup I drink it from:
    http://www.lillypulitzer.com/Travel/Thermal-Mug-Hanging-Around/invt/l00089712p40

    ReplyDelete

previous next