Friday, May 28, 2010

It's Frugal Friday Again!

Hello!

Happy Friday! Today is another Frugal Friday over at the Shabby Nest. Last week my project was silhouettes of my two pooches and this week it's painting again.....kinda. This week I'm going to do a little project to showcase how a little paint can go a long way!

I purchased this chair for a client for $1 at a local thrift store. I didn't love the legs on it but I thought for a buck I would see how it turned out.
This was my first experience using Rustoleum's ultra cover spray paint and I will definitely use it again!
I sanded and cleaned the chair and then applied a few coats of spray paint. I actually only ended up needing one can of spray paint for the whole chair.



Here's a close up of the distressing.

I think for a $1 chair and a $4 can of spray paint it turned out pretty well! Oliver seems to like it! :)
What do you think?

Emily

2 comments

previous next