Monday, May 3, 2010

Great find!


Hi all! Hope everyone's morning is off to a good start. We're off to Texas at the end of the week so this will be a short week for us, which is awesome.

I wanted to post my great find for a client last week. I was thrift shopping for a few pieces for her living room or master bedroom when I ran across this mirror. I knew she wanted a mirror but our first thought was something more ornate. However, when I saw this beauty I was drawn to it....especially when I saw it was $10. I don't know the exact measurements because it's at her house now but it's huge (large enough to look nice behind a sofa).


Oh, and did I mention that it was 50% off? That's right, I got it for $5! Stay tuned to see the after picture!

Have a great day!


Emily

Post a Comment

previous next